Sunday 17 August 2008

Starting Out

I confess I thought blogging was something best left to others with a greater sense of self-publicity, but here I am. I feel scared! So, why have I suddenly started? In my job, I manage people and I manage technology. Two of the most eccentric things you could manage, particularly at the same time...

So, I thought, why not blog about what I do and share my experience with others. Regardless of all the books on the subject, people often end up learning what to do through trial and error and if this blog can maybe help someone somewhere even just once, then why not.

As a self-confessed geek, the blog's also likely to contain posts about technology and other interests of mine. After all a blog just about management and leadership might be just a little bit too single-minded!

No comments: