Thursday 21 August 2008

Harmison out of ODI retirement

Good grief, wonders will never cease. Harmison's back in the ODI squad! KP seems to have far more influence than I ever thought possible. Let's hope Harmison's range-finder is working.

I think I'm pleased, but it's also fairly risky. It could go well, it could go wrong.

It'll be interesting to see whether Sidebottom ever makes it back in to the squad. I think he could be another Hoggard, although I would chose Hoggard over Sidebottom any day of the week. When I watched Sidebottom at Edgbaston on one of the most humid days that I've ever experienced at a cricket ground, he didn't have anything to give. Perhaps he's spent.

And, once more Simon Jones is injured... Hey Ho, he's got another 7 months or so to prove his fitness for the ashes...

No comments: